From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1991 10:19:09 TZONE

>    (singing) The AMCAB senior nutrition program is more than just
>    a nutritions meal (singing) it is people sharing the company of
>    others, a time to make new friends and make some good new
>    times.....  And the food's pretty good too.  There are Senior
>    Meal Sites through out Marquette and Alger Counties, and meals
>    are served ..... For more information on the AMCAB senior
>    nutrition program, call ......  AMCAB, we're YOU'RE Alger
>    Marquette community action agency.
(singing) The AMCAB CONGREGATE senior nutrition program is more than
just a hot nutritious meal (singing) it is people sharing the company of
others, a time to RENEW OLD ACQUANTANCES OR to make new freinds......and
the food is HOT AND TASTY.  There are senior meal sites throughout ALGER
and MARQUETTE counties that serve these wonderful noon time meals.  For
more information on your AMCAB senior nutrition program, call 226-9030
or 1-800-562-9762.   AMCAB we're *YOUR* local community action agency.
--