Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1991 23:57:53 -0400
 Thanks Mike for putting a smile on my face so early on a Monday morning!!
 The Sporting News is a little behind with their off-season reporting. ;-)

 I especially thought their "prediction and comments" about Minnesota were
 hilarious.

 >5. MINNESOTA-The Olympics threaten to cut into the Gophers' depth, but
 >              they'll still contend.

 The Olympic trials did threaten, but the team is intact. Most Minnesota fans
 were excited rather than insulted by this twist of fate.

 Oh, and thanks Mike for reminding everyone that they can pick up the Team USA
 souvenir book at a game. I was half asleep when I sent out the message this
 morning. *:-)

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!