Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 1991 16:04:00 CDT
I read in the TSN Hockey Yearbook that Duane Derksen won't be in the net for
Wisconsin this year and I can't seem to be able to find out why.  Does anyone
know why???  I go to school a good 2 hours from Madison and it's kind of difficu
   lt to keep on top of Badger Hockey.  Hopefully this discussion group will hel
   p.
This is really cool.

Thanks,

Chris

"When You Say Wisconsin"  you have said it all!!
GO BADGERS!!