From:
JOSHUA GOLDIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JOSHUA GOLDIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 15:34:19 EST
To any subscriber of the Hockey-L list who has recently read any
submission from "Jason Beaugrand"... the real veterans of the Upper
Canada College hockey team would like to extend our heart-felt
sympathies to you.

The opinions of "Jason Beaugrand" do not nescessarily reflect those
of the rest of the team.

Unfortunately, he has misquoted our players repeatedly. The future
plans of our senior student-athletes are really none of his business.

Please discard any further submissions from this unreliable source.

My apologies to the subscribers,