From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 12:57:49 EST
Jeff Weiss writes (in the Ferris - North Dakota box scores):

>Note from Sunday's game:  The CCHA records game disqualification penalties as
>one penalty for zero minutes, while the WCHA counts game dq's as one penalty
>for 10 minutes.

I have no idea how the ECAC or Hockey East counts game DQs... but since the
player must sit out an entire game (or more, if he gets multiple DQs in the
same season), why wouldn't it be recorded as one penalty for 60 minutes?

Just curious.
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and '94.5               |  [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"You know that organ donor form on the back of your driver's license?...  I'm
 leaving my eyes, but I don't think anyone will thank me.  I mean, they're
 getting the eyes that didn't see the other car in the first place."
-- Elayne Boosler