From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 91 15:17:38 EDT
There are *very* strong rumors going around here (Boston) that Bruins
coach Mike Milbury is going to resign and either become GM Harry Sinden's
right-hand man, or replace BC coach Len Ceglarski after next season.  I
had expressed my opinion earlier here that I didn't think Milbury would
take the BC job, but these rumors won't die.  There is supposed to be a
Bruins press conference today.

A top contender for the Bruins' job is supposed to be BU coach Jack Parker.

More details as they become available concerning the collegiate aspect
of this impending move.

- mike

p.s. please don't forget that after tomorrow, 5/31, I won't be at HP/Apollo
    anymore and will thus only be receiving mail at [log in to unmask]
    until about the end of June, when my new job begins.  Forgive the listwide
    announcement of this, but I have had contact with so many people on the
    list and this is the best way to make sure people know my address is
    changing.
p.p.s. the above p.s. is NOT a rumor.