From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 1994 15:30:23 EST
Harvard defeated Colgate, 3-2, at Starr Rink in Hamilton.  The Red Raiders
jumped on top early in the first period, when Tim Loftsgard skated into the
Crimson zone on a breakaway and slapped one over goaltender Tripp Tracy's
left shoulder.  Harvard fought back to tie the game midway through the first
when Brad Konik slammed home a feed from Ben Coughlin, but Chris DeProfio
put the Red Raiders ahead again, converting a power play.  After the Crimson
tied the game, Jason Karmanos notched the game-winner in the third period.
Harvard is now 5-3-1 in ECAC play, while Colgate dips to 1-5-1.  This marks
the eleventh time in their last thirteen meetings (dating back to the 1988-89
season) that a game between these two teams has been decided by one goal or
fewer.
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and '94.5               |  [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"You know that organ donor form on the back of your driver's license?...  I'm
 leaving my eyes, but I don't think anyone will thank me.  I mean, they're
 getting the eyes that didn't see the other car in the first place."
-- Elayne Boosler