From:
Robert Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 17:33:29 -0800
>>>No it isn't, but heck, what would you expect from a Wisconsin fan?
>>>(Oops, sorry)
>

>I guess I'd call that "stooping to his level."
>
>The return flame is hardly necessary, however, because now
>you've offended the rest of us Wisconsin fans that had nothing to do
>with it in the first place.  How would Katie, Pam, Erik, Carol and the
>other Gopher fans feel if I thought you spoke for them?

Chuck,
  Trust me, this wasn't a flame.  Call it good natured ribbing.  I
certainly hope that all of the Badger fans around here didn't take it as
a flame.  I enjoy the rivalry between Minnesota and Wisconsin and have a
great deal of respect for the Badgers.  Heck, my neighbors son plays for
the Badgers.  We shoot barbs back and forth in such a manner whenever he
is up in town and have a darned good time.  I even spent the night
enjoying the company of 5 or 6 Badger fans after the Target Center game
a few weeks back.  (Sounds a little like Sid Hartman, doesn't it?
<<Shudder>>)
  No, this wasn't a flame.  It was intended as a joke attempting to
lighten the mood of it all.  If I offended you, or any other Badger
fans, it was thouroughly unintentional.

Go Badgers!  (oh, and them little squirrel things too...)

        Rob