From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 19:49:46 EST
>maine looks like they have recovered from all their problems. how is F
>Dany Bousquet doing ? I haven't heard anything about him yet. he was
>another hot shot coming out of BCJHL. he is small yet skilled ( a la
>Kariya) but not as good as kariya.

Dany Bousquet did not end up going to Maine.  He's at Dalhousie
University (AUAA) in Nova Scotia.

Merrimack opened its season with a pair of games at Dalhousie, in
which Bousquet totalled two goals and an assist.  One of the goals
came on a penalty shot against Merrimack goalie Martin Legault (who
has stopped 9 of the 10 shootout shots he has faced this season).  I
didn't make the trip, but Merrimack coach Ron Anderson thought
Bousquet was pretty good.  However, from the latest issue of THN, I
see that he is not among the top 10 scorers in the AUAA.  No idea if
he is just struggling, injured, or not playing for some other reason.
Dalhousie led the Kelly Division of the AUAA with a 6-1-1 record
through 11/6/94.