From:
Midn Brian Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Midn Brian Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 21:54:29 -0500
On Sat, 19 Nov 1994, Michael Taksa wrote:

>      4  The final question?  IS THE TEAM IN QUESTION COMING HERE TO
> PLAY HARVARD?   I DONT THINK SO ( Probably some back up team or just a
> team with the same name. As it have been suggested before may be just a
> school of chemistry team.)

I don't know.  Dynamo Riga, Sokol Kiev, the Moscow team, and Red Army
have all gone on tour in the US and Canada playing college and NHL teams
in the recent past.  Of course, they usually handled the American college
teams no sweat, but they had some good games against the pros...  I
remember in particular Sokol Kiev and that Moscow team (I forget the
name, it just said "MOSKVA" on the jerseys) blowing Maine away a couple
of times.  Anyway, my guess is that it is Khimik coming to play Harvard
and if so, the Crimson had better be ready.  Somebody here must know for
sure.  Right?

-Brian Sprague