From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 00:41:27 -0400
I remember reading that the commisioner of the CCHA was working on
getting the various networks to air more college hockey games.  I can
only hope they are able to get more on T.V. I think establishing a
following on the college leval more wide spread than it is now would go a
long way towards boosting the sport across the board.  In the US that is,
Canada doesn't have to really.  I remember watching LSSU win the NCAA
last year and found it better than a lot of NHL games I saw last year.