From:
Sam Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 11:52:18 -0400
We have a new coach in Dover, N.H. Youth hockey named John Tiano.  Seems
he played at RPI at the same time as Adam Oates.  Seems like a great
guy.  Word has it he was drafted by a pro team, but never played.  He is
going to be coaching our Mite "C" squad. I've seen him working with his
own son and seems very talented.  How was he at RPI?