From:
"Thomas Vehec Usa (Womens)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 1994 07:02:00 -0700
There really is only one solution for the serious hockey fan living in a western
state, get a satellite dish.  Then you can get NESN, Sports Channel New England,
Newsport, New England News Channel,  All the Prime affiliates, and all the
Satellite Sports Network Stations. You will get more hockey than you can watch.
The Midwest Sports Channel is even carrying Minnesota Moose games this year
along with the CCHA games.  Yes there can be up to a 3 hour time difference and
you will have to rush home from work for the really important games that start
at 4:30.  But hey, that's why they make VCRs. I know California can be pretty
sticky about dishes in the CC&Rs, but you can now purchase dish covers to make
them look line patio umbrella's!  So there really is no excuse for NOT buying a
dish.  Of course, you will still have to decide which action you want to watch
live, but at least you will have that choice available!

                                        Tom Vehec

"Its a great day for hockey" - Bob Johnson