From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 91 05:57:41 EST
Turns out that what Walsh has to say is not terribly important!
Coongrats to NMU for beating the jersey's off of Maine.

I will be there on Friday evening.  I will call the hotel this night to
hope to catch Eric and Carol.

Go NMU in the final game.  The winner will be clearly the team with the
most goals at the end of three periods of play.