From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 91 22:34:14 EST
Well gang, I am really disappointed but I simply can not get away to St.
Paul :(

I want to wish all the participants the best of luck and may Northern
Michigan come away with the Championship!  We all know that in a single
game format anything can/will happen.  Everyone who is there is capable
of winning two games and everyone who is there has a fine hockey team.
I obviously want to see NMU beat the Black Bears for a couple of reasons
which happened last November as well as having the opportunity to play
in the final game.

PASS is broadcasting the semi's live for all the Michigan hockey-l
subscribers.

A major spring storm is moving through the area which will make travel
to the game from Marquette much more difficult.  Our team could not fly
out this morning due to weather; however, I understand that they
eventually did get out.  There are several fan buses leaving Marquette
very early in the morning as St. Paul is about an eight hour trip.
Marquette is on Eastern Standard Time.

I especially want to wish Clarkson the best of luck even though they
ruined my hopes of an all Upper Peninsula of Michigan Championship game.
They are apparently either under-rated or on a big time roll.

Good Luck All and lets hope for some great hockey these next few days!