From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 1994 13:18:30 -0400
One correction, although I do not have the #'s, the Beanpot rates extremely
high in the Boston area for TV ratings.  It's not only watched by all, but
gets the front page of all the newspapers the next day, gets the prime spot
on the news, and is all that everyone talks about the next day, children and
adults.

TV 38 does make a good deal of $$$ on it, and could afford to pay more, but,
IMHO, it's a 2-way street.  It's big now, but I'm sure part of its growth is
due to TV 38 carrying it every year.

TV 38 does make a good deal of $$$ from the event, but I would rather see
the exposure and hey... let a regular TV station brag about the $$$ they are
making on college hockey, perhaps this would make more TV stations listen...

Just my 2 cents

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre