From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 1994 09:14:50 EDT
From:         Andrew Dondis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      U-Lowell colors

I know that U-Lowell has had red white and blue uniforms in the past
but I remember hearing that they were going to have black uniforms
next year since they now have a new mascot.

Any Cheifs/River Hawks out there know for certain?

Andrew Dondis
BU - '95
Okay, I'm in the band!

To the best of my knowledge the colors will not change.  Every time the
new logo(s) was displayed during the change over ceremonies, it was shown
in red, white and blue.  Also, I do know that the last couple of years,
the uniforms from the majority of sports have been "chief free" in
preparation of a new nickname/logo, so my guess is that they'll repaint
the Indian Head on center ice and go with the same uniforms....

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go River Hawks!!!!!!!!
Univ. of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Is it October yet??????