From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 13:12:22 -0400
Bob Gross writes:
>ahem... Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I believe Dartmouth is also located in New
>England. It hasn't been mentioned in the previous posts.

Same for Harvard, Yale, and Brown...Ken & I did not include any New
England Ivies - reason being (on my part, anyway) the assumption the
Ivies are an entity among themselves and are not going to be split up.
No slight intended to Dartmouth or anyone else...
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>