From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 09:31:30 EDT
Subject:      Syracuse
To:           Multiple recipients of list HOCKEY-L

Does anyone know what sort of hockey program Syracuse has?  Do they have a
Div
III team or even a club squad?  I never really understood why one of the
most
prominent sports schools in NY state doesn't field a Div I team.  Just
curious.

Dave / RPI '91
LET'S GO RED!!

I'm pretty sure this topis was just recently discussed, but it's something
I've always wondered too, Dave.  Espcecially with the Syracuse
Invitational every season.  Is this just to appease the local D-1 fans or
is this tourney to spark interest in having a team at the 'cuse?

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go River Hawks!!!!!!!!
Univ. of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Is it October yet??????