From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 08:08:35 EDT
From:         KATIE <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      shootout vs OT
 This past NCAA semifinals with the Minnesota Gophers
and Lowell was a prime example: the game took two overtimes to complete,
and the game kept me and all my friends on the edge of our seats for
over four hours.  Had this game gone to a shootout, I don't think it
would have been won fairly.

Katie
Go Gophers!

Then again, since Roloson was the main factor in keeping that game as long
as it was, maybe a shootout would've led to a different result!!  :-)

[Just kidding, I'm against shootouts as much as anyone....]

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go River Hawks!!!!!!!!
Univ. of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Is it October yet??????