Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 1994 09:34:49 -0500
Hey, if  you haven't seen roller hockey yet, go check it out.  I'm not
sure about other teams, but I do know that our own Minnesota Arctic Blast
has a lineup full of Div I hockey players including former Gophers
Larry Olimb, Cory Laylin and Randy Skarda, former cheesehead - badger -
Rob Andringa, Michigan Tech's John Young, and many others.  The game
does take some getting used to, such as no blue lines and power plays
of 4-on-1 (there are only 4 players, instead of 5)

I realize roller hockey sounds like a wussy sport, but for those of us
in the hockey capitol of the U.S. who are without a NHL team, we'll take
what we can get!

Katie