From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 1994 09:17:38 CDT
Well, despite the losing score, Cambridge fans must applaud
the efforts of "Cambridge's Pride on Ice."

As you know, Cambridge prides itself on *recruiting only
native Cantabridgians,* and the fans relentlessly chide
opponents who do not follow this recruiting policy.

Wait 'til next year!

Greg
(Actually, the only Cambridge I've ever been to was the one
with T.T.'s and the Border Cafe)

(Yeah, I said the UM-UML game was "Hockey Night in
Hell"...I still say three quality games were played in East
 Lansing that weekend)