Subject:
[[log in to unmask]: Dick Decloe situation]
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 1994 13:41:38 -0400
Ralph Baer sent me the following message regarding Dick Decloe, the BU
player who was ruled ineligible in 1972-73 which resulted in the
Terriers forfeiting 11 games.  This is a topic which has come up here
many times, and here we have actual published reports from the time it
happened.  Thanks to Ralph for taking the time to type it in, and for
allowing me to forward his mail to HOCKEY-L for everyone's benefit.