From:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 1994 11:39:08 EDT
Just to show that BU people aren't bad sports just because they don't
hang around for meaningless awards ceremonies...
I'd like to congratulate LSSU and their fans. Talk about a tough path
to the championship! They had to defeat Michigan, Harvard, and BU
who had been ranked #1-2-3 (in various combinations) for almost the
entire season (that is whenever LSSU itself wasn't staking a claim.)
For the record, my pre-season pick was #1 BU #2 LSSU. I'd like to say
that was close, well maybe except for the last period-and-a-half.
Oh and BTW, whoever likened Potsdam-Plattsburgh and Wisconsin-Minnesota
rivalries to BU-Maine - that ought to be BU-BC! Eagle Meat!!!!
(Heather, now that we have been more than amply chastised, can BU
be forgiven? I *always* cheer for Plattsburgh.)

     Dave Carroll, BU '73    - As the Brooklyn Dodgers said,
     [log in to unmask]     "wait 'til next year."