From:
"Mark L. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark L. Johnson
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 10:59:11 CST
Any Hockey-Lers in San Antonio out there?  I will be there Wednesday and
Thursday nights for the Southwestern Social Science Association conference.
I would like to watch the Thursday night semifinals if possible - but
don't know what station is carrying them.  I had thought that PRIME would
carry the Semifinals, and ESPN would have the Finals on Saturday.  However,
the PRIME schedule in the archives ends after the conference championships.
Will PRIME have these games; if so, can any of our Texas neighbors tell me
if HSE will be carrying them live?  Finally, any good places in San Antonio
which might be showing the games on satellite or cable?  Thanks, in advance,
for any info?

Mark L. Johnson
Political Science
Louisiana State University, Ph.D. '95?