From:
Norman Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norman Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 1994 15:53:35 -0500
i'd like to thank mike machnik for saving me the trouble of writing a
cohesive, thoughtful analysis of the tournament picture by doing it himself!
just a quick question to the fellow from RPI who picked Harvard as the top
seed in the East - on what basis, average SAT?  and RPI third seed in the
East?  come now!  I think UM-Lowell has proven consistently throughout the year
that they have elevated themselves (at least until Roli graduates) into the
Eastern upper echelon along with BU, Harvard, Maine, and no one else.  I hate
to be a Hockey East snob, I just call 'em as I see 'em.

Norm
Go Terriers!

p.s. how does one order a ticket for Saturday night in Albany?