From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 1994 04:56:12 -0500
A very small point, but to set the record straight.

Mike wrote:

>This is not true.  RPI only lost two games in the season they won the
>national championship, 1984-85, and the losses were back-to-back to St
>Lawrence and North Dakota early in the year (Nov 84).  Maybe this victory
>by Clarkson actually came in 1983-84; I will try to remember to check.

RPI's two losses in 84/5 were not consecutive--there was a victory over
Clarkson in between.  (I was pretty sure about this but I checked this
last night.)  The Clarkson victory over RPI was indeed a year previous
as has already been mentioned.

Ralph Baer  RPI '68, '70, '74