From:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 20:38:33 EST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, "David M.
Josselyn" <[log in to unmask]> says:

>Isn't it possible that Woody was not at fault because he was equally
>traumatized, and thus forgot to notify those coaches?

Well, when Carville told Ploszek about the violations, Ploszek told
him not to worry about it, he'd take care of things. Ploszek doesn't
deny saying this. Because of this, I can't see how Carville could be
blamed.

Ryan Robbins
Stodder Hall
University of Maine