From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 12:06:00 PST
First, I want to thank Matt Glaccum in Arizona for posting the ACHA info and
schedule from the ARIZONA DAILY STAR.  Thanks, Matt.

I have one correction to add.  The #1 seed overall should be the Ohio
University Bobcats, not Ohio State.  I've often thought that OSU should be
playing at the club level :-) but, giving credit where credit is due, the
Buckeyes have looked very good at times in 1994 and I'm honestly hoping that
Michigan faces Kent rather than OSU in the CCHA first round.  (No offense to
Kent intended.)

In ACHA conference action, the Central States Collegiate Hockey League
(CSCHL) post-season tournament was held this past weekend and was won by
Eastern Michigan University for the second consecutive year.  The Eagles
defeated Univ of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Ohio Univ and the host Univ of
Illinois en route to the title.

  John H
  U Mich (28-5-1)
  GO BLUE! (1-3-0 since clinching the CCHA)
  GO EASTERN! Bring home the ACHA title!