Sender:
From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 1994 11:46:20 EST
To paraphrase WTS:  Hold on here guys.  # 3?!  Harvard just doesn't
have the players to justify this rating.  You'll see.

Maybe someone will have realigned the warp drive during examination
period, but I just don't see the Crimson as that good a team.  Many
ECAC teams have given them all they wanted.  It being an Olympic
year, I don't see many teams that look full up on the talent meter.
I agree with people who point to Michigan as the one exception.
It may be that Wiseman and Oliver can lead them to the title.  At
times they look real slick.  However the way the season has gone,
I don't know that the polls or standings are going to mean much
during the playoffs.

As to Monday night's Beanpot match with BU - after hearing the UMass-
Lowell result from last night - look out.  Jackie must be saving it
up for something!

/
 good shooting
 rhun