Sender:
From:
Dawn Van Arnam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 1994 09:49:31 -0500
Todd's signing with the Rangers was in the local paper - the Potsdam
Courier Observer.  Bri may not have seen it because it's pretty much of a
townie paper (as opposed to something the college students read).

But like Brian, I wasn't surprised to hear about it.  There was lots of talk
from the pressbooth at Saturday night's game (A good friend is runs the
scoreboard).  He will definitely be missed next year.  I was looking forward to
watching him speed past the opponent's defense!  His contract assures him of
two weeks play with the Rangers before a decision is made to send him to the
minors (as per the Courier).  This seems like a smart move, although I do
wonder where in the Rangers offence he will fit.  They are pretty well packed
with good skating & scoring forwards.

Anyway, we'll fly the flags half mast cuz he's definitely going to be missed.