Sender:
From:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 1994 12:06:36 EST
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
I would say it's highly doubtful Maine could be banned from NCAA
post-season play. Maine has been upfront and honest in its hand-
ling of the Ingraham and Tory situations. I don't believe there
are any anti-Maine conspiracies in the works. Banning a team from
post-season play because it used an ineligible player for the
first three games of the season is not reasonable, especially when
the team has forfeited the games the player played in.

The NCAA hasn't taken away Maine's three wins over Providence yet
because it's a serious matter. The NCAA has to be careful.

Ryan Robbins
Stodder Hall
University of Maine