Sender:
From:
Peter Kester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 91 08:51:00 -0500
Jereny Hall writes:
> About those "upset" hopes that Peter Kester and Bill Fenwick stated:
>
> Well, I don't know how Cortland did, but Middlebury defeated Bowdoin 4-3
> and Colgate beat Princeton 5-3.

Yes, Bowdoin lost to the #1 seeded Middlebury Panthers, but it was a
close game.  Bowdoin was trailing 3-1 in the third period and managed
to score twice to send the game into overtime.  Tom Humpreys scored at
1:10 of the extra period to win the game for Panthers.  Bowdoin
finishes its season 11-12-2 (8-12-2 ECAC III)

#8 Bowdoin 3   at #1 Middlebury 4  OT

I'll try to find out what happened in the other ECAC III East games.

Pete