Sender:
From:
Phil Ritzenthaler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 91 08:30:09 -0500
On Feb 26,  7:03pm, Mike Machnik wrote:
} Subject: Re: INDEPENDENT TOURNAMENT
}
}     That is news that I am glad to hear.  Would 11 teams be too many for
}     the CCHA?  They will already need to reorganize with Kent joining
}     and the 34-game limit about to begin, so logistically it doesn't
}     seem too difficult to admit another team, and ND is the logical
}     choice.
}
}-- End of excerpt from Mike Machnik

11 teams in the CCHA too much??  Nah . . . we used to have 12!!  Then
Northern Mich and Mich Tech went to the WCHA and ND dropped it's program
which left us with 9.

If the Padre over at ND will allow them to get their program back on
track, it'll be good to see them again.  I went to the last ND-BG game
in South Bend after the ND prez decided that Hockey would no longer be a
varsity sport . . . sad . . . I hear he cancelled the program because he
really hated hockey . . . again sad . . .

--
Phil Ritzenthaler  The Advanced Computing Center for the Arts & Design (ACCAD)
Systems Manager    The Ohio State University