Sender:
From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1993 13:13:22 EST
>>I just heard this morning that COLLEGE HOCKEY JOURNAL has folded.  No
>further details.

An update from the CCHA office. The editor failed to get ANY advertisers,
so he has had to stop the presses. For the first 9 issues, he was losing
money and was banking on some advertising revenues to come in later, but
they never came. His personal bank account was dwindling, so he decided
to call it quits.

A loss for college hockey. I feel bad because I touted this on the list
and now Hockey-l folks are gonna lose money, just like me.

Sorry.

Keith