Sender:
From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1993 13:32:44 CST
Steve Lewis writes:
> What happened last night between Harvard and Minn. Duluth?
>
> Scores and highlights would be appreciated.

Well, I guess we don't have any Bulldog partisans on here this year, so I'll
pass along the report from the "Roundup" in the Star-Tribune this morning
(attributed to Associated Press):

Minnesota-Duluth 3, Harvard 0
Sophomore goalie Tara Lendzyk had 31 saves in recording his third collegiate
shutout as the host Bulldogs (5-9-3) scored a nonconference victory over the
Crimson (6-3-1).

Chris Marinucci and Brad Federenko each had one goal and one assist.

Marinucci's 12th goal of the season on a power play at 19:26 gave UMD a 1-0
lead.

Federenko scored 4:36 into the second period, and Brett Larson added a power-pay
goal at 2:18 of the third.

Harvard goalie Tripp Tracy made 26 stops.

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!