Sender:
From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1993 02:00:41 -0500
As was previously posted, the Huskies finally came out of their winless
streak against LSSU tonight, 5-2.  With tech scoring 5 unanswered goals
after LSSU took a 2-0 edge.

to add to what was already posted, on the tech shorthanded goal from the
 blueline (our blueline) lacher came out a bit to play it, and the puck stood on
 edge
and rolled right by him into the net.  The crowd went wild, and the Huskies
stepped it up a notch and went on to win.  On lachers misconducts:
he was whistled for a 10 min misconduct for bitching at the refs, and as
he was being escorted to the penalty box, he turned and "flipped off"
the ref who made the call, unfortunatly for lacher, the ref  was looking rightt
 him ad then whistled a gamer.  Lacher took 2 minors for 4 min a ten min and
a game misconduct in the game.  after he let in the 3/4 rink goal, he definatly
lost his cool.  I personally have never seen a goal tender take such a cheAP
 SHOT
as Lacher did against Mike Figlomini.  while LSSU was killing the 4 min in
 penalties that he accumulated, he slashed and then tripped another tech forward
 in e crease.  I think if the 4 min wasn't already called, he would have gotten
 2 more at that time.

LSSU definatly lost its cool in this one, and Tech will take the much needed
boost as it heads into the GLI tournament in the Joe the week after christmas.

Since its that time,  Merry Christmas to all of you on Hockey-l!

Bob