Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1993 12:08:44 -0500
>  Back in '84 or '85 Harvard visited UMD for a NCAA playoff
game (games). Prior to the game some student writer from
Harvard printed an article in the Harvard student newspaper
about how people from Duluth, Minnesota were
all a bunch of back-ass rednecks...

How lovely.  Before the peace loving peoples of the ECAC get
flamed collectively for this, let me put it this way: when Harvard
defends our honor in inter-conference games, well, the rest of the
ECAC doesn't mind taking that connectivity hit :-)

Greg
Somerville (NOT Cambridge)
LET'S GO RED!
(Good luck against the Gophers, 12/30 - anybody wanna fly me
out there?)