Sender:
From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1993 09:20:54 CST
Bob writes:
>Its nice to go to an opposing rink and be treated
>like we were at LSSU.

I'd have to concur: Laker fans are some of the most
gracious, pleasant, yet spirited fans I've ever seen.
 I was in the Soo for a game vs. MSU last year, and
 you'd never know they were the defending national
 champions by the way the fans behaved. The "boat
anchors" let their team do the talking, which is a
refreshing change from, say, Yost Arena.

All in all, if any of you get the chance to see a game
 in the Soo, jump all over it! Good hockey, Killian's on
 tap for $1 at the Downtowner, and Tim Horton's across
 the river...what more could you ask for?