Sender:
From:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1993 23:03:33 EST
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
Boy... Mr. Bradley really seems to have a problem with the possibility
of UMaine players coming back at the end of the Olympics.  The question
is why?

As long as the players fulfill their academic requirements, they are
eligible.  Why does that not show class?  Players will be dropped from
the roster to make room, but those players new the situation when they
decided to attend UMaine.

Paul Kariya.  Oh what a terrible thing that the Canadians allowed him
to do, come back to Maine and get another semester of schooling done
two months before the Olympics start.  In case you missed it Mr.
Bradley, Paul's parents consider school very important and I am sure they
are very happy that he could return here to play hockey and carry a full
course load.

Believe me, everyone on the net knows your position, you don't need to
repeat it every day.  I think you had some sympathy before, but I now
feel that no-one wants to agree with such a whining commentator.

Ben,
UMaine-(this is for you Mr. Bradley) 1993 NCAA HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPS!

Are you an upset LSSU or Michigan fan that feels wronged in some way?