Sender:
From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1993 20:58:46 CST
Mark Writes:
> Jim Carey
> ----------
> In other news, Wisconsin goaltender Jim Carey has decided to not
> join the US Junior World Championship team for the tournament
> over the holidays.  Carey made the decision himself listing a number
> of reasons in the newspaper article.  US officials now are scrambling
> for another goaltender.  Moen from Minnesota is on the team, not sure
> who other good young American goalies would be.

I thought I read on rec.sport.hockey that Aaron Ellis had been named to the
team.

I still hadn't heard whether or not Moen decided to join the US team.  On the
radio either Saturday or Monday (don't remember which), Woog said Moen hadn't
made up his mind yet.  (Little local hockey news this week, with the Gophers off
last weekend, and no Minnesota Daily due to finals week)

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!