Sender:
From:
"Cuyler, Bradley D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1993 11:42:18 EST
In my view the coaching staff at Maine knew full well that Jeff Tory was
ineligable to play NCAA hockey. All the games in which Tory played in
should be forfieted. This would set an example by the NCAA on what is
right and what is wrong. Also I thought Kariya was supposed to report to
the Canadian olympic team before the College hockey season started. Greg
Gdowski wrote: will Kariya return to Maine or the NHL after the
Olympics. He shouldn't be allowed to return to Maine, he shouldn't be on
the team now.