Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 91 14:24:42 EST
         As a tangent to the officiating thread that has been established
I would like to know how many people on this list have actually read the
NCAA or anyother rule book (either all or in part).  I would also like to
find out is how many of us have ever refereed a hockey game.

         I have read the rule book twice myself (cover to cover once) and have
been a referee for 2 and a half years now (RPI intramural).

-Al Popp     RPI   '92

P.S.  A little while ago someone asked about Hobby Baker candidates.  I would
like to give my vote (for what it is worth) to Joe Juneau.