Sender:
From:
Heather Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1993 12:43:31 EDT
While were on the subject of violations, and the question
of whether the players are aware of what they can, and cannot do...my sister is a gymnast, actually a '93 grad of George Washington
Univ....and from what she told me, the contract
she had to sign  witht he school and the NCAA
was pages upon pages long...It's also my understnading that all that is laid out in the contract...which, if you're going to sign something...you'd *better*
read what you're sighing...*make*
the time...

-heather
--