Sender:
From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 91 16:19:00 CST
Mike Machnik writes:

  > Ned!  I wondered where you had gone!  If this is the same guy (and I don't
  > know what he was doing in Colorado), Ned "Don't Call Me Paul" Bunyon is a
  > former Hockey East referee who is still listed in the 90-91 yearbook as a
  > league official, but to the best of my knowledge he has not done any HE
  > games yet this year.  I believe he did the 1988 Championship between Maine
  > and Northeastern.

I remember Ned from the days of the WCHA-HE interlocking schedule, and none
too fondly at that.  He presided over some real fiascos.

-- Erik

Erik J. Biever                           --GOLDEN GOPHER   MMMMM    MMMMM
St. Paul, Minnesota - Home of the       --HOCKEY            MM MM  MM MM
1991 WCHA & NCAA Championships         --Fastest Game      MM   MMMM   MM
BITNET:    e-biev@uminn1              --In Town           MM   MMMMMM   MM
INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]                      MMMMM          MMMMM