Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1993 00:25:14 EST
Just want to thank everyone who has posted or forwarded 1993-94 team
schedules so far, and to ask anyone who has access to others to post those
if you can.  It will be greatly appreciated.  I am once again putting
together a composite schedule that will go into the archives very soon, and
I'll post when the first copy gets in there.  That way, anyone who wants it
can get it without every version clogging up the list - I'll just send a
note when it gets updated, probably every few weeks or so.  Even tentative
scheds are good, it will mean less work in the end.  Thanks in advance...
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
alternate address days: [log in to unmask]             *HMN*  11/13/93
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)