Sender:
From:
"John Carlson, Computing and Info Services" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 91 10:21:29 EST
In answer to the status of former Clarkson player, Jarmo Kekalainen ... he
suffered a pretty serious abdominal muscle tear, in October,  which I think
required surgery.  Anyway, about three or four  weeks ago he returned to the
Bruins lineup for about 10 games and looked pretty good.   He even scored a
goal as you had mentioned.  About 10 days ago he suffered a separated shoulder.
The latest that I have heard is that he might be back in about two weeks.
He will probably go down to the Maine Mariners when he returns because Dave
Poulin is back plus the Bruins just acquired Petri Shriko from Vancouver.

John Carlson
University of New Hampshire