Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1993 16:55:06 -0400
I'm glad to see Boston University coming to Lynah Rink on
November 23. BU has not played in Ithaca since HE split off in
1985. I wonder if the fans will know how to modify the "Screw
BU" cheer. (And isn't it about time we recognized Harvard as
their heir apparent?)

How far in advance are hockey schedules made? I know that
major college football schedules are developed years in advance -
for instance, the Notre Dame football newsletter published
completed schedules for the next SIX seasons!

Finally, if anybody knows what the other NC games Cornell will
play next year, I'm interested. I believe that they will be playing in
the Mariucci Classic and I assume they will be the first round
patsie, er, opponent of host Minnesota.

Greg
Somerville
Let's Go Red!