Sender:
From:
grad student Daniel Glumac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 91 14:31:59 CST
Many of you probably remember receiving mail about a confrontation between
Minnesota and Colorado College in which several CC players who were sitting
on their bench were literally punching two Minnesota players who were on the
ice.

According to the Duluth News Tribune of Saturday Jan 20, a similar incident
occurred between the UMD Bulldogs and CC during their Friday night game out
west.  Apparently it was the same story--CC players who were at their bench
were swinging at UMD players after a scuffle broke out between one player
from each team.  And as usual they got away with it.

I don't remember Brad ever allowing that stuff when he coached here at Minnesota
and I don't know what went on with his teams at US International; I've never
thought of CC as being chippy.  Comments anyone?
]
Dan Glumac
University of Minnesota
GO GOPHERS!!!