Sender:
From:
Heather Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1993 22:29:26 EST
Hi everyone!  I haven't logged on in quite a while, and I was just wading t
through all the mail regarding the '92 tourney for ECAC West...which, I mustst
say...I remember like it was yesterday...funny how everyone is remembering
what a joke it was for the tourney to be taken away from the  Plattsburgh
Cardinals, when last year, almost no one seemed to notice, until I posted
something about it, and then, upon Plattsburgh's win of the title, and
the team's return to Plattsburgh, I posted about the team leaving the tropat ce
at center ice...I remember THAT *very* well, since *I* was the person Peter
Liguiri (Plattsburgh A.D.) asked to retrieve it from center ice...:-)
The crowd kept chanting, "Leave it!  Leave it!"  Wow, that was a year ago
already...hard to believe...well, the list is no place for a trip down my
personal hockey archive lane, so I'll leave it be...just HAD to post about
the ECAC tourney since it was becoming such a hot topic on the list this year.

take care, and have a great post-season!

-heather

---
Heather M. Neely
"The First Lady of Cardinal Hockey"
[log in to unmask]                    *MCM* 11/13/93
Plattsburgh Cardinals: 1992 SUNYAC, ECAC West, NC$$ DivIII Champions